10,000+ Happy Patients Relieved Of Their Foot Pain In Belleville, Columbia, Fairview Heights, O’Fallon, Shiloh, Swansea, Smithton, Okawville, Mascoutah, Freeburg, Trenton, Waterloo, Millstadt, Hecker, Red Bud, Ruma, Maeystown & Fults, IL
Dr. Anderson is a 5-star rated podiatrist in Belleville, IL, Columbia, IL and O’Fallon IL, who offers the very best in podiatry care. More than 10,000 patients in and around Belleville, Columbia, Fairview Heights, O’Fallon, Shiloh, Swansea, Smithton, Okawville, Mascoutah, Freeburg, Trenton, Waterloo, Millstadt, Hecker, Red Bud, Ruma, Maeystown and Fults, IL, have found relief for their foot pain, ankle pain and heel pain with Dr. Anderson.
Dr. Anderson attended the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago and upon graduation in 1999 moved to Baltimore, MD for residency training.
After spending some time on the East Coast, Dr. Anderson and his wife Valerie have returned to the Midwest to be closer to friends and family.
Dr. Anderson and his wife enjoy biking, outdoor sports and traveling whenever possible. As a longtime Cubs fan, he finally has cause to celebrate…but of course he still roots for the Cardinals when they’re not playing the Cubs!
– Bachelor of Science in Psychology
– Iowa State University; Ames, IA
– Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
– William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine; Chicago, IL
– VA Medical Center Maryland Health Care System
– Three years of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
– Joslin Diabetes Center, University of Maryland
– Bethesda Naval Hospital, Bethesda, MD
– Womack Army Hospital, Fort Bragg, NC
– Memorial Hospital, Belleville, IL
– American Board of Podiatric Surgery
– American Podiatric Medical Association
PODIATRY 1st has been awarded as a top podiatry practice with some of Belleville’s best podiatrists. Verified by Opencare.com