10,000 Happy Patients Relieved Of Their Foot Pain In Belleville, Columbia, Fairview Heights, O’Fallon, Shiloh, Swansea, Smithton, Okawville, Mascoutah, Freeburg, Trenton, Waterloo, Millstadt, Hecker, Red Bud, Ruma, Maeystown & Fults, IL
Dr. Mota is very excited to be joining Podiatry 1st. She attended Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and upon graduation, moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for residency training. At UPMC Mercy, she underwent extensive training in forefoot and rearfoot surgery, diabetic limb salvage, wound care and orthopedic trauma.
Dr. Mota is originally from Long Island, New York. She moved to the Midwest with her fiancé, David. In her spare time, she enjoys running, hiking, travelling and rooting for the NY Giants.
– Bachelor of Science in Biology
– Duke University; Durham, NC
– Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
– Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine; Philadelphia, PA
– UPMC Mercy; Pittsburgh, PA
– American Podiatric Medical Association
– American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
– American Society of Podiatric Surgeons