New Patient Paperwork
Please arrive 20 minutes early to complete required paperwork or click documents below to print and fill out before your visit:
– No-Show Policy and Rx Consent Form
– New Patient HPI, PMH Forms
– New Patient Demographic and Signature Page
Cash, Check, Visa, and Mastercard accepted.
Co-payment and deductible is due at the time of your visit.
Most insurance plans accepted including Medicare.
Patients without insurance – Cash discount available. Payment in full required at time of service. Payment plans may be available.
All patients require the following at the time of check in:
– Insurance Card – must be current
– Picture ID
– Referral from your primary care doctor if required by your insurance